Re: [IP] Mini-gusher?

Blood splattered two feet away in 20 different directions

>at once! Sure shook up the prissy nurse --- she probably spent

>hours disinfecting the office after my quick wipeup before we left.

Dear Barbara,

I am laughing so hard right now just picturing it (Our nurse last year
was horrid, even though she never actually tested Jessy....she has always
done this herself....she would still put on the rubber gloves when Jessy
was around.....I pictured Jessy in Zachary's place and the old nurse in
your prissy nurses place and just lost it)  It must have been a wild
scene.  Did she rush you out of the nurses office at that

(1)non diab.

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access! Click Here