Re: [IP] Halle Berry

Ms. Berry IS a diabetic (don't ask me for my souce, I read this a long time ago.) However I have NEVER heard her discuss this aspect of her life in any interview I've ever seen. (And my radar is always out for this...) She also does not appear to participate/support any diabetes-related group. I'll be interested to watch this program and see who else is diabetic and famous besides Mary Tyler Moore and Alan Thicke's kids.

:)

>>> email @ redacted 10/16/02 01:47pm >>>

RE: Halle Berry diabetic or not

Maybe she will be one of the celebrities in the Discovery channels program:
Medical Profile:  Diabetes"--Mon. Nov. 18 at 9:00p e/p--Celebrities share
what it's like to overcome obstacles and endure treatments while living
under the public microscope with diabetes.