[IP] Re: A Close Call

Gee, things can get a little scary!
But this is what has me perplexed--usually with a high, it takes a bit for a
correction bolus to bring it down.  It usually goes down way slower than you
want it to.  I have learned not to keep touching it up but to let the bolus
work, and that works fine.
However, sometimes you get a reading that seems to be logically high.  Last
night I forgot to bolus for dinner, got home to a 310.  Took only three units
and was 100 and then lower in less than one hour. Makes no sense to me!