Re: [IP] Re: Shopping a KMART and WALMART BEWARE

Does anyone know if Walmart trains/informs their personel about symptons to
watch for with diabetics?
I have been asked several times if I am ok in checkout line as I point out the
empty package or open one with my order to show things are under control.
Pumping has prevented alot of shaking. Usually do not go below 68.
Something about those Walmarts & K-marts & Beals outlets!  Linda