[IP] Re: Medic Alert bracelets

I ordered mine from Medic Alert and it's all stainless steel with no red. It
has the snake symbol with the words Medic Alert on the front and then
"diabetes, insulin dependent, call for vital medical info" on the back with
the phone number and my MA ID#.
My friend makes beautiful beaded bracelets with hooks on the ends of the
strand instead of clasps and she takes the medallion off of the ugly chain it
comes on and puts it on those. She makes jewelry as a side business and these
"Medic Alert" accessory items are part of it. There are other people who do
similar "pretty" Medic Alerts items. I think paramedics and other emergency
folks know to look for Medic Alert stuff on people's necks and wrists, so I
wouldn't worry too much.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02