[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #709

What a completely rude statement!  This happened just as stated.  We got
the alarm ingoing and outgoing.
I am not too ethnic looking just like any other Sephard.
I am leaving shortly for my attorneys office and we will find out why,
how and what sort of settlement they plan to make.  We have already had
calls from the office with offers.  This happens too often to too many
people and they need to be taught very expensive lessons.
I can walk in and out of Nordstroms and other upscale stores but this
store that sells crap and a store I have only entered once acts like
this is world war five.  Just think, they support China and all its
products with their great history of hate against the fellow human and
their lack of concern about censures set by the United Nations.
By the way, I am a Pacifist so perhaps these two stores that support
warmongers just don't want our business.
By the way we were advised yesterday afternoon they have NO cameras at
this exit.