Re: [IP] Bagels

so mark, what do you use for a dunkin donuts bagel?  Maybe that's why
people don't lose so much weight on weight watchers diets *S*
Anyway, the point I've made before is that there is nobody validating
what companies put down for nutritional information.  So buyer
beware. YMMV with regard to whoever is making their measurements too.
p.s. my guess of 80 g for an einstein bagel at least fits with their
range.  I pick the big ones :-)