Re: [IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

> I think the MedicAlert brand is the best and they have the best service.
>  they aren't too expensive, give you a wallet card and an emergency
> number for medics to call.  I have been with them for 15 years.  I think
> the stainless necklace and bracelet are fine, but the last time I
> updated I got a sterling silver necklace.  I think I would stick with
> the stainless.  They do have some gold stuff too.  Good Luck.

i wear a stainless one too, although i was unimpressed with the engraving
work on this new one (had to add the pump bit).

a classmate gave me a good tip on getting gold or other precious metal medic
alert bracelets.  she didn't like the gold ones that medic alert sells, and
she works at a jewellery store.  she already had a sterling one, so she
bought a very nice gold bracelet with the snake on a stick (forget the
proper name), and had her condition, her member number, and the toll free
number on the back of it.