Re: [IP] DFW Support - Meet Cozmo THIS THURSDAY

It was I who announced the meeting for this Thursday in Irving TX.  DFW
refers to Dallas-Fort Worth.   If you will be in town you are welcome.   The
text of my message was reviewed and approved by the local Rep.   I can't
verify what someone else told you.

George Lovelace