Re: [IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

I think the MedicAlert brand is the best and they have the best service.
 they aren't too expensive, give you a wallet card and an emergency
number for medics to call.  I have been with them for 15 years.  I think
the stainless necklace and bracelet are fine, but the last time I
updated I got a sterling silver necklace.  I think I would stick with
the stainless.  They do have some gold stuff too.  Good Luck.

Bob from the heart of Illinois

>>> email @ redacted 7:41:43 AM 10/16/02 >>>
I'm going to get a medic alert bracelet, and have been looking on the
Internet and they have a lot of those that don't look "Medical". I'm
just
curious  about bracelets other people wear, and if they have the red
marking...just wondering which type is most recoginizable as "Medical".
don't want to get one that just looks pretty and isn't going to do me
any
good....that won't serve it's purpose...

Thanks for any input!
-Laura (dxd 10/91, MM pumper  3/99)