Re: [IP] Medic Alert Bracelets

I hated all the medic alert bracelets out there, until I watched Rosie one
day when Halle Berry was on. She was showing off this very nice medic alert
bracelet. Went to the website and bough one for myself. Haven't taken it off
since! It is great for girls/women of all ages. My boyfriend is an EMT and I
asked him if paramedics and emts would recognize it. What he said is that in
training they are taught to look at the neck, wrists, and ankles for anything
that has that medical sign (I don't know what it is called). As long as it
has that then you are ok.

<A HREF="http://www.laurenshope.com/">http://www.laurenshope.com/</A>