Re: CBGM was Re: Glucowatch - previously [IP] Panic Room

In a message dated 10/16/02 3:10:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Oh yeah,  don't let them do a tummy insert.   We later found out that on
> children who are active,  its best to do hip insertion to avoid so much
> movement of the cable wire.

thanks for all the info....we were going to do a tummy insert but I will move
it a bit to the side....I will tell her about the needle so she won't be
suprised because she will do Emla anyway....her numbers are bizarre and I
sure hope we can figure something out....testing for gastroparesis today,
which could account for part of it. We have to get her out of pain....
now ten!