Re: [IP] Re: Shopping a KMART and WALMART BEWARE

How upsetting and embarrasing.    May I ask where you live?    Do other
stores in your area have this kind of security?    Were they metal detectors?

We live near St. Louis,  and go to 5 different nearby Wal-Marts,  as well
as 2 different KMARTS here.   Never have had a single problem.   The
only detectors at the door are the ones to pick up non-scanned computer
gizmos off items not purchased yet (or the ones the checker forgot to
properly scan to kill the gizmos :)

I'd write letters complaining about this situation as well as the inaccurate
return transactions to both companies headquarters.

Fenton, MO