Re: [IP] Panic Room

> Stress causes me to go low.
Roselea,  I sure wish stress caused Zachary to go low.    Then I could
just pack him off to school (which stresses him past the point of
functioning)  with a case of juice each day,  instead of having to bring
him home because he's skyrocketed from 100 to 420 in the first two
hours.   Lows I could at least treat.   These highs are a mess.

Fenton, MO