Re: [IP] Re: Shopping a KMART and WALMART BEWARE

>  I have never been so badly or rudely treated anyplace in this world.
> No more stores such as these.  This doesn't happen in Nordstroms or
> Bloomies.  No wonder these stores are going bankrupt.
> Penny

That is such a shame... I cannot believe anyone would be treated that way.
Caitlyn and I have been into both stores several times and have never set
off the alarms before... (of course they are cheap out here and may not have
an alarm system).  Needless to say, you should have been given your cash
back on your purchase.  Did you demand to see the manager?  I am shocked by
this!  I am so sorry you had to endure such a horrible experience!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 monthes, 7 1/2 y.o. and pumping for two
years, 3 1/2 monthes!