Re: [IP] Re: Shopping a KMART and WALMART BEWARE

Have to say, I have shopped at both of these stores, with Josh who is on the
pump and we have never had any type of security problems.  This had to be a
very weird incident and I don't blame you for being upset.  As for he refund
going on your credit card...if you paid by CC then it gets credited to your
CC.  But if you paid cash then they are obligated to pay you back in
cash....no questions asked!!!

mom to Joshua