Re: [IP] Airport screening -- a new twist

Hey Sheri,  My advice is to wear the pump where it does not show.  Josh was
never even stopped or questioned and he never set off any airport alarms of
any kind, including the special 'explosive' screening device at the FL
airport and he had the pump on him at all times. They won't questions what
they don't see.  And believe me we were ready for anything!!!

mom to Joshua