Re: [IP] Newbie questions

Pam, mom to Michelle-

       At night why not try a baby sock or small sock pinned with a diaper
pin to the inside of her nightgown or PJs or whatever she is wearing.  Also
you can get nightshirts (large T-shirts) with a pocket in the front and a
slit in the underside with velcro for the pump.  Josh uses these, both long
sleeve and short sleeve.  Got these at the Diabetes Mall online.  When I wore
Josh's backup pump for two weeks I used the baby sock and pin at night.
Never even knew it was there!!!

Good Luck!

Oh, the Waist-It wast bands are GREAT!  That is all Josh's uses.

mom to Joshua