[IP] third watch

summer wrote:
>the time they got to him( still in the air shaft) they went to give him some

> Glucagon(didn't say what it was though) and he started seizing.

no, they gave him a vitamin or some other drug to counteract the lactic acid
that had built up or something like that - that is what the african american
paramedic said to the woman they lowered down - THEN check his "reading"  and
THEN give him his diabetes "meds" - she only stuck him once when he "seized"
and she never got a reading so we don't know if he was hyper or hypo.  Why
didnt they take the opportunity to show the glucowatch - you know, have mom
grab his arm once he was out and look at the reading....and then freak - HOW
MUCH GLUCAGON DID YOU GIVE HIM!  HIS FREAKING BG IS 430 now!!!" or some FUn
drama like that (well from OUR non-lay person perspective.....)

SSP