Re: [IP] Insulin reservoirs

You don't need to change your resevoir at the same time as your site.  I
change my site every three days, and change my resevoir whenever I run out
of insulin, or a little before, depending on the time of day.
Mario

> I have not reused any of my plastic reservoirs as of yet. Since I am using
less insulin than expected and changing my infusion set every three days, a
lot of insulin (somtimes up to 30 units)remains. I am trying to determine
when it would be OK to reuse the reservoirs. Since I travel a bit and not
wanting to try this in the event something happens (I can't imagine
what-just paranoid), I have not had the opportunity as of yet.