Re: [IP] Panic Room

Pump Mama to Zachary Asked:

>Does anyone actually go low from stress?   Zachary skyrockets,  as do a
>number of
>other Diabetics (or people with Diabetes :)  I know.

Its been known to happen to me a few times (but then again, I'm Weird).  For
me, it depends on what's causing the stress, I think.  Stressed out at work,
and I skyrocket.  Stres because I'm scared, excited or sick, I plummet.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.