Re: Glucowatch - previously [IP] Panic Room

Dear Tammy,

I heard back from my endo, her opinion has changed about the gluco
watch.  She mentioned a conference they are holding in Philadelphia on
November 20th and said I should go.  Do you live near Philly?  I can
forward her e mail if you are interested.

(1)non diab.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now! Click Here