Re: [IP] Insulin reservoirs

I have not reused any of my plastic reservoirs as of yet. Since I am using less insulin than expected and changing my infusion set every three days, a lot of insulin (somtimes up to 30 units)remains. I am trying to determine when it would be OK to reuse the reservoirs. Since I travel a bit and not wanting to try this in the event something happens (I can't imagine what-just paranoid), I have not had the opportunity as of yet.

I will tyr first available chance.