[IP] Re:high after exercise

Before we can help you, we need to know what you've been doing in regards to
insulin for your exercise. Are you disconnecting or using a temp basal rate?
A couple things could be going on. One is that you may not be exercising
enough to make your insulin needs drop very much and the juice shot your BG
up. The other possibility is that the exercise is causing you to need a
little more.
I suspect the former is the case with you, but I would first have to know how
you're handling things right now.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02