[IP] Bagels

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:27:42 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Bagels

For some reason I never liked bagels and am not eating them all the time. I go
to Einstein's to get my bagels. I can't for the life of me figure out how many
carbs they have. .....Adriana dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992 mm506/507/paradigm

I love Einstein Bagels but fortunately I was not dxd until I move to the south
which is fairly bagel free. My favorite in Indianapolis were the pizza bagels
or a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. This came from there
Where can I find nutritional information about Einstein Bros food?
Call 1-800-BAGEL-ME, and an Einstein Bros employee will be glad to give you
this information.

Got my Pumping Insulin book today so I will be busy reading and studying.