[IP] Airport screening -- a new twist

Just went from SFO to Newark last week.  When the security guard asked me to remove my "pager", I told him it was an insulin pump.  He called his supervisor, she looked at it and explained to him that in their new training they were told that Minimed "was one of the three insulin pump manufacturers"

Watch out folks with Dana's or Cozmo's -- looks like they are going to have to do a little re-education of the new federal airport safety staff.