[IP] Dr. Gottschalk ??? (San Diego/La Jolla, CA)

Anybody out there ever worked with Dr. Michael Gottschalk (in La Jolla/San
Diego, CA)  ???  He's who our endo from the Barbara Davis Center in Denver
referred us to since we recently moved into the area . . . His name seems
familiar to me for some reason -- could it because someone here has posted
about him? Anyways, it would be great if I could get some feedback on him . .

Pumpmama to Katie