[IP] Third Watch last night - diabetes

I saw it too! :) The mom said at one point he would die
without his medication (I thought it odd they didn't
call it insulin but oh well).
As for the airshaft rescue scene, they said it was d50
(the guy said to give him d50 then check his numbers,
something to that effect). I thought d50 was glucose,
not glucagon?

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Summer said:
He was semi-unconsious and
by the time they got to him( still in the air shaft)
they went to give him
some Glucagon(didn't say what it was though) and he
started seizing.