Re: [IP] Bagels

In Baltimore, an Einstein bagel weights about 3.5 oz.  That's 98 g.
Maybe at most 10% of that weight is not digestable carb.  So you need
to figure insulin for 80 g.  A 55 g bagel that Liz eats is really
only half a bagel ;-)

>  For some reason I never liked bagels and am not eating them all the time.
>  go to Einstein's to get my bagels. I can't for the life of me figure out
>  many carbs they have. I play a guessing game as to how much I should
>  Any advice would be much appreciated.

<<<<<i figure on around 55-60 carbs per bagel.  i'm not sure about the montreal
style bagels though, as they're much smaller than most bagels.