[IP] Re: aspartame and science, etc.

Ryan, you crack me up with your selective interpretations.  But i
really did like what you said in your last post.  As I see it, this
explains why diabetics used to be soooo much smarter than everyone
else, what with BGs cruising in the 2-300s.  And further, it even
explains why we see so many off the wall comments from those of us on
pumps who now have near normal blood glucose.   *S*
    BTW, my daughter is taking the PSAT today.  You think I should
stuff her pockets with my glucose tabs?  Or should we hold out till
she really needs them for the SAT?

<<<<<<One interesting thing I did find, ......  compared glucose
consumption with aspartame consumption.  Those who had glucose had a
marked improvement in memory.  The  conclusion of the study
apparently was that glucose increases memory  performance......