Re: [IP] Insulin reservoirs

    I would suppose that if one is not having any problems then reuse
shouldn't be a problem itself. Like reuse of syringes--if one gets an
infection then don't reuse.
    The Paradigm reservoir is plastic so the plunger may get tight sooner
than on plastic. The lube in the reservoir is to make the plunger slide and
reuse may make it stick. If it sticks then an occlusion alarm should sound
but maybe not until much insulin had not been delivered.
    If I had to pay out-of-pocket for my supplies I would attempt reuse.
Since I am covered by insurance now I will follow the manufacturer's
recommendation to use the reservoir only once.

Cody S. Alderson