[IP] glucagon kits (and emla cream), was Panic Room

For future reference (in case anyone else needs the
info), there is an online Canadian pharmacy
(Canadameds.com) that you can order glucagon kits from
for ~$38 (as of a few months ago, anyway).

While I'm talking about Canadian pharmacies, you can
also get EMLA cream for ~$32 at one called

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Barbara said:
The nice burgler injected her with Glucagon.
Something I personally
believe anyone with Diabetes should have on hand.
Thank goodness
we get ours covered by insurance now.    For years they
didn't cover
it and the cost was $75 per injection----no fun for the
parent of a kid known

to have seizures!