[IP] Panic Room

I must have missed the glucagon kit in the fridge. What
I remember seeing were tons of vials of insulin and
lots of bottles of water, and a medical alert type
sticker on the fridge. The only glucagon kit I saw was
in her black diabetes bag.

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Jocelyn said:
What they did show was that she had a nice
little refrigerator by her bed that had insulin bottles
and a glucogon
clearly visible.