[IP] Re: High after exercise

Hi all...I have been on a new exercise routine for a
week now and I seem to be getting high blood sugars
after I exercise.  What can I do about this and why is
it happening?  for example: Today I started my
exercise with a reading of 83.  I thought that might
be a bit too low to start exercising with, so I drank
a LITTLE juice.  Exercised for 25 mins., cooled down
and took a shower.  I then checked my blood sugar
before eating breakfast and I was 223! What should I
be doing differently?  Blessings, C.

Do you Yahoo!?