Glucowatch - previously [IP] Panic Room

So how many of your kids are using the Glucowatch.
1.  I thought it was just recently approved for kids.
2.  How is it different than the Biographer.
3.  Do you still have to check blood sugars with a meter?
4.  How much is it.
5.  Does insurance cover it.
6.  Is it perfected yet or still in trials?  Thanks, Tammy

In a message dated 10/15/2002 5:53:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> I also watched Third Watch Monday night and called my son in to see the
> Glucowatch.  They never did say what the little boys
> reading was.
> Jocelyn, Brian's mom

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02