Re: [IP] advice for job interview that includes lunch?

""John Tyndall" <email @ redacted> writes:
Your prospective employer will have more respect for you and know you're caring for yourself if you're honest and up-front at the interview.  No surprises after hire.  Joanne""

I have been reading this thread and an odd thought crossed my mind - what if the employer had done some basic reference checking prior to the interview - and already KNOWS about the diabets and is curious as to whether you ARE going to reveal it or not? Hence a lunch interview.

Linda & Dax