[IP] Re: Panic Room

> Speaking about the movie Panic Room, what was in that small syringe that the
> nice burgler injected the girl  with?  Was that supposed to be glucose?
> Fran

The nice burgler injected her with Glucagon.   Something I personally
believe anyone with Diabetes should have on hand.    Thank goodness
we get ours covered by insurance now.    For years they didn't cover
it and the cost was $75 per injection----no fun for the parent of a kid known

to have seizures!

Fenton, MO