Re: [IP] Panic Room

    > What I want to know is when did she take her insulin?  Her mom woke her
> up
> and took her right out of bed and into that room.  She didn't even have her
> kit with her.

And once they were in the room and were both starting to freak out,  the Mom
kept telling the daughter not to be that way because of what the stress would

do to her blood sugars.   Like it would cause her to go low ????????    Does
anyone actually go low from stress?   Zachary skyrockets,  as do a number of
other Diabetics (or people with Diabetes :)  I know.

Fenton, MO