Re: [IP] Mini-gusher?

In a message dated 10/15/02 2:37:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sometime's it's amusing (in retrospect) when the blood
 > squirts out onto the mirror or  the floor and give all the evidence
 > of some grisly event having taken place in your home when really
 > it's just an itsy bitsy blead.
 What about exploding fingertips?    It's only happened once,  but
 last month Zachary was testing in the nurses office and I was there.
 I think he was really high (like 420)  and I was getting ready to take
 him home.    When the lancet pierced his finger,  it was like it
 exploded.   Blood splattered two feet away in 20 different directions
 at once!   >>

Hey! Exploding fingertips are kewl! I've only had it happen a couple of times
since 1994 or so, but it's neat!

Jan and Elvis