Re: [IP] Mini-gusher?

> Sometime's it's amusing (in retrospect) when the blood
> squirts out onto the mirror or  the floor and give all the evidence
> of some grisly event having taken place in your home when really
> it's just an itsy bitsy blead.

What about exploding fingertips?    It's only happened once,  but
last month Zachary was testing in the nurses office and I was there.
I think he was really high (like 420)  and I was getting ready to take
him home.    When the lancet pierced his finger,  it was like it
exploded.   Blood splattered two feet away in 20 different directions
at once!    Sure shook up the prissy nurse ---  she probably spent
hours disinfecting the office after my quick wipeup before we left.

Fenton, MO