[IP] Re: More on sweeteners, science, and . . .

The peer reviewed first rate academic journals I am familiar with (not
medical) work on the basis that both author and reviewer are unknown to one

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

<<Just for the record, I don't know of any first rate medical journals
that work peer reveiw that way.  It's actually the other way round,
i.e, the authors don't know the reviewers.>>