Re: [IP] Lancet change days

You know when it's time to change the lancet when...

You have the lancet device set to the highest setting
(in this case, 5) and when you poke, the lancet just
bounces off the skin without puncturing (kind of like a
quarter on a new recruit's bed!) ;)

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Faith said:
Now I know mine needs to be changed when I try to
puncture my finger several
times in a row and don't draw any blood at all, can't
even tell a needle
touched the skin.  Whoops, it's not working anymore.
I actually only left it  in that long once.  Now as
soon as it starts hurting
a lot I change it, that can be at 3 weeks, or whenever,
I don't usually keep