[IP] Re: Panic Room

> They did show the glucagon emergency kit in the red case, I knew
>what it was as soon as I saw it, but they shouldn't assume that evryone

I think that's the primary problem.  Few people who don't have direct
experience with diabetes realize that a person with diabetes might inject
anything other than insulin.  So watching a scene like what was described
in the movie would probably leave them with the idea that someone having a
diabetic emergency needs an immediate insulin injection (many non-
diabetics already think that, unfortunately).  This could be a highly
dangerous perception if they ever actually encounter such a situation and
are called on to give first aid!