[IP] Cannot play football?

>>>  I enjoy football, though I can no longer play while on the pump, and I
enjoy lacrosse and weight lifting.  <<<

Hi Brendan and welcome,

While on the pump, why are you able to play lacrosse but not football?
Surely, there must be a way to protect the pump under all the protective
gear.  If not, can you disconnect for however long is necessary?  For
extended periods, a small injection every hour to cover the missed basals
should allow you to play.

John Kinsley (who was *not permitted* to play football)
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998