Re: [IP] Regular soda

I can't stand drinking coke since I got so used to diet coke, with regular
sodas though, I like the really sweet drinks like Fanta.

> After 14 years of drinking diet sodas, regular sodas make me sick to my
> stomach. It just tastes like syrup to me. To each their own. Sodas are not
> 'good' for anyone, be it diet or regular. Doesn't stop me from drinking
> :-)
> Adriana

I promised myself that I would never drink diet sodas again.  Problem is I
drink so many of them that I forget what I promised myself.  Now what were
we talking about?

George   ;>PGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :