Re: [IP] Lancet change days

In a message dated 10/14/2002 10:21:11 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>    Mine is so dull, I'm getting two punctures with only one push of the
> button, which sometimes actually helps when I can't get a large enough drop
> of blood from just one puncture, I just squeeze them both simultaneously.

Now I know mine needs to be changed when I try to puncture my finger several
times in a row and don't draw any blood at all, can't even tell a needle
touched the skin.  Whoops, it's not working anymore.
I actually only left it  in that long once.  Now as soon as it starts hurting
a lot I change it, that can be at 3 weeks, or whenever, I don't usually keep

Faith and Sweetie Pie, my mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here