[IP] Re: Arsenic and aspartame

In a message dated 10/14/2002 10:36:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have seen many other sites get totally embroiled in long, extended,
> hostile shouting matches on this subject and every time it comes up, there
> seem to be a lot of emotions involved. Let's not do the same here. If there
> is proven research, then that's one thing. If not, please, let's not argue
> about it here.

I definately did not want to start an arguement.  I just was hoping for more
information on this.  My Mom was very concerned that I am giving her
Granddaughter something that might be poisoning her.  I figured that someone
on this list would have information on this.  And I was right.  I appreciate
all the opinions of everyone here & all the information that you shared.  It
is great that when I am concerned about something I can ask you all here:-)
Thanx a bunch.
Kim...........Mom of Ashley 11 yrs old(diabetic for 6 years & pumping 9-24-01)
Check out our Diabetes site