[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #696

Tammy wrote:
>Ellie - the ant/grasshopper story may be disgusting to you but it's the
>and if the truth hurts, so be it.  This is what America has become.  And
>not out of line at all.  Tammy
> > I find this post absolutely disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!
> > Totally out of line.                Ellie

I just wanted to say, Ellie, if you're out there, you are not alone and
thank you for being there because I am happy that I'm not the only one who
still sees the inhumanity in such a thing.

And for Tammy and the others who are enjoying the ant/grasshopper line of
posts, it really is out of line.  You don't want me to get on the IP list
and start "spouting" my liberal rhetoric, and I don't.  I don't think this
is the forum for it.  We all come here because we are trying to do what we
can to take care of our bodies, which is an increadibly important endevour
for all of us.  No one should feel alienated from the list because of
politics (and this does make me feel very alienated and sad) - we are all
flesh and blood here, there's no need for partisanism.  Please.