[IP] FW: 508 Problem - young kid who thinks he's cool

Below is an email from a response by some young teen IP member.  As you can
tell this poor teenager isn't being very nice in regards to the post..Maybe
his mom can make him some hot cocoa.  Best regards,

Jacob and Bridget.

Blueberry teen wrote:
Don't you read instructions?
Call MiniMed Tech service.

Jacob and Bridget wrote:
Before I call Minimed, I wanted to check with the members on pumpers list to
see if they encountered similar situations.
Minimed was already called and the issue is resolved..thanks for
the great advice...try to be even more polite in the future..

Blueberry teen responded:
Try to resolve your own problems first.  Stop whining.

THE MORAL IS: Be careful of impolite members...