Re: [IP] Dauna

In a message dated 10/14/02 7:31:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have been a lurker (except for a few posts now and then) for almost three
 years and was saddened to hear of the untimely passing of Dauna.  By reading
 her posts I felt I "knew her', but really didn't.  Would it be appropriate
 to share with us the reason for her passing?  I know I am glad she is an
 angel that knows our names, even if only on the IP list.  She knows who we

We don't know. According to her husband, the preliminary autopsy reports say
that she had too much insulin in her bloodstream for the amount of food in
her body, and there was some coronary involvement. Whether that means that
she died as a result of a hypo, had a heart attach, or from some other
reason, I don't know. All I know for sure is that she went to bed Friday
night and did not wake up and that I miss her very much.

Jan and Elvis